Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Crafting Bradley

Bradley is not a crafty guy. I think he has the imagination for it for sure, it’s simply a lack of desire on his part!  It every once in a while he likes to surprise me with something he does craft wise. 

Last week, for the first time in so long I can’t even begin to calculate, he brought me a new package of Peppa Pig Color Wonder. We love our Peppa in our house, though I had started to think that his love of all things Peppa was waning. Nope. Still loves that little pig! Haha! 

So while I was prepping his medicine and his lunch, I also helped him to get the package open, sort and choose the perfect picture to create and then when he couldn’t get a lid off of the new pens, I helped him do that.  He let me know when he was done, and then he showed me his work and was so proud of himself, as well he should be. I told him it was beautiful and that we should put it on the refrigerator. Which Bradley took to mean, clear off the fridge so his artwork had a spot…whatever, it was pretty much time to change out the pictures anyway.  Haha  





But wait, there’s more!  Haha!

Fast forward to Friday and during OT after school, Bradley created a pumpkin masterpiece! Using paint and a brush, he painted this beautiful pumpkin that now sits proudly on our mantle in the living


I have a great video that won’t load but you can at least enjoy the end result.  ❤️🥰

So he may not be super crafty but it sure is super awesome when he decides to be!  

31For21 Blog Challenge for Down Syndrome Awareness and Acceptance 


No comments:

Post a Comment