Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Monday Blues.

EDIT:  Whoops!  I came on to write my Tuesday Blog and realized I never posted my Monday....  in my defense, Bradley dra8ned my battery to zero.  I have to figure out my password somI can do this on the big computer...eventually....  anyway, Day 22 and hope you all had a better Monday than we all...  😐

Splash three, splash three!

Off to the doctor today to have all three kids checked.  Bradley has classic “Hand, Foot, Mouth” disease.  Both girls were checked for Strep...but they came back negative which means they too have the big three disease but what remains to be seen is how badly.  Madison is taking the brunt for the two of them I think.  She had a fever by the time we got home...so she was medicated and then down for the count.

I went to the store to get Bradley’s meds, his went into his gums and has caused infection...so he is on antibiotics.  Turns out Bactriban helps the blisters and since he has a colony under his lower lip, I cover those and hope they don’t get out of control and infected.  Ugh....  I have to say though, after first application, things are looking pretty good, I think we can control the lower lip stuff.  Here’s hoping anyway.

I have stocked our house with popsicles and rainbow sherbet... fully intending and hoping to ease the sore throats...and lots of Theraflu for sore throats to help the girls combat the symptomatic issues.  Wish us luck, we’re going to need it!

I knew our day would be rough when Bradley sat on the couch and started crying and holding his head this morning.  I held out my arms and told him to come see me, he did, we snuggled and he promptly fell asleep and took about an hour nap before we could even leave for the doctor.  Even there he was lethargic and droopy.   Madison  could barely lift her head.  Sydney has been down this road so many times, she took it in stride and was just chilling.  😉.  Poor kid, no one should have so much of this stuff to go through.

Okay...  Bradley’s back up IPad has officially died and we are now down to one for him...not great on sick days.  So I’m giving him mine to tame the sick little beastie.  Desperate times folks...until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment